I have written some great blogs, if I do say so myself. Unfortunately for you, I write most of them in my head while driving, working out, showering at the gym, standing in line at a store, or the like, so you never get to read them. By the time I get near a computer I no longer remember the details, am too tired to type or just can't remember.
- Didn't type my comparative analysis of feet and theology. Too bad, it was pretty funny - and deep.
- Didn't type Kelly's hysterical riff on my couch-to-5k progress. Definitely funny.
- Didn't type my rant about cell phone users on the road and in line (sparked by seeing a sign at Twisted Root that said "We reserve the right to refuse service to
anyonejerks and anyone on a cell phone."
- Didn't type about the unwarrented attack on Sylvester the Duck, tragic and comical though it was.
- Didn't type about my love of Dippin Dots, even though it will never be the Ice Cream of the Future.
- Didn't type...gosh, I've already forgotten what that one was about.