Listen – I’m busy – so I’m going to make this short and sweet:
- I don’t think your child is perfect. I’ve met the moppet – there’s still work to be done.
- I’m tired of reading your 20th “I hardly ever forward these things, but…” email.
- If I wanted to watch a drama, I'd turn on the tv or go to the theater.
- Yes, I’ve got a lot on my plate. Sitting with you, sharing how many things I have going on, isn’t the most effective use of my time.
- You know that funny story about last night? It’s not funny when you tell it three or four times to the same people.
- You’re desperate for help since you waited to the last minute? Too bad.
- I don’t have just 5 minutes to listen to your unsolicited sales pitch.
- No, I don’t want fries with that. I want what I ordered.
Thank you. I feel much better!
Now, back to work...