New Header

Image Map

Friday, April 2, 2010

We've Got Plans

3-day weekend - a time to relax, right?

Ha! I have plans. And since The Niece doesn't leave for the holiday weekend until this evening, she's dragging herself out of bed early in the a.m. to join me. {Seriously - 8:30 a.m. Aren't I tough on a poor college student?!]

So in addition to getting in some rest, also on tap are:
  • yard clean-up
  • grading homework for my latest group of online students
  • reviewing some social media options for my full-time gig
  • the mother of all shopping trips (hello Niece! thanks for helping!!), including stops for groceries and some fun projects that I'll blog about later
  • precooking for what appears to be a busy first week of April
  • a holiday Seder meal with a local Messianic congregation (Friday) and a holiday service at church (Sunday)
What about you? Do you have plans for the holiday weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment