- Spending time with family and/or friends?
- Crossing things off the old to-do list?
- Catching up on the DVR?
- Spending time in worship?
- Taking time to rest?
- Running errands?
Managing projects around the house?
Between Thursday evening and now (Sunday evening), we:
- Fertilized all the trees and shrubs
- Raked 8 lawn bags full of old leaves, twigs and dead grass
- Grocery shopped
- Craft shopped (this and the previous with the help of The Niece)
- Explored a new Asian market
- Wrapped up a 4-month house sitting job
- Graded 34 papers
- Did laundry
- Cooked 5 meals from scratch
- Participated in a Seder
- Watched the previous week's DVR shows
- Exercised (The Boy ran 9 miles!)
- Fussed on the kitties
So I wonder: What constitutes a good weekend for you?