New Header

Image Map

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I've Lost That Lovin' Feeling

I went home from work in an odd mood on Tuesday: I felt like cooking.

I mean, I really felt like cooking. I had a new barely-used food processor, a fully stocked pantry and freezer and an evening without a lot on the agenda.

So I tackled...

Fresh salsa. Soooooo much prettier when mixed in the food processor:


Mixed nut butter:


A new recipe for meatloaf from a new cookbook:


And, as a last-minute pathetic request, Pie Crust Cinnamon Roll:


Plus I washed, chopped and stored fresh fruits and vegetables from a run to the farmer's market.

As we were heading to bed, I told The Boy:

You know how I said I felt like cooking?
I think I'm over it.

3 comments:

  1. <-- Needs some of the nut butter, stat! I can help to verify whether it matches the original. *nods* Verification is very, very important. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall I bring to Valentine's weekend? :)

    ReplyDelete