New Header

Image Map

Saturday, April 9, 2011

One Man's Trash...

Driving home last night, I spotted these hiding behind our neighbor’s back fence:


Awesome, huh?

Look at that! I told The Boy. Isn’t that great!?

Yes, it is, he said, pulling into the garage.

Me: I’m going to take a look at it.

Him: I know. That’s why I didn’t close the garage door.

Does he know me well or what?

The next thing The Boy knew, I was dragging the set back towards our house and explaining that it would look wonderful with a bit of TLC.


His response? You have a sickness.

Whatever.

I told him that I might move our daybed into the game room, where it can serve as a proper daybed/sitting area, and put the refreshed bedstead in the guest room.

Hmmmm, he said. I think I said something like that several months ago. Maybe I planted a seed of brilliance!

***

Sorry for the poor photo quality - I snapped these outside after brushing off bits of grass and dirt!

2 comments:

  1. Did you go back and get the side rails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No side rails there. It looks like the headboard and footboard have been adapted to attach directly to a bedframe.

    ReplyDelete