New Header

Image Map

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I Need


I need:
  • To clean my house.
  • To stop thinking about running the Big D marathon this weekend.
  • To get some quality sleep.
  • To finish a couple of never-ending-because-they-are-dreadful projects at work.
  • To clean my house.
  • To have a full weekend without any tasks, chores or events.
  • To eat something besides salad and fruit this week.
  • To clean my house. (Seriously, it’s bad!)
  • To have some quality Boy+Me time.
  • To simply enjoy my life and stop focusing on what I don’t have.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you hate it when 'to clean my house' makes in on your list a minimum of 3 times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop trying to stop thinking about the marathon. It's a lost cause. You will keep thinking about it until it is done. Sorry, that's just the way it is.
    That whole quality sleep thing is probably out of the question, too, until the race is over. The good news is the race will probably contribute to some very good sleep when it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @boacnstr - YES. It started as a desire, moved to a need and is now somewhere in the land of the ridiculous. Like perhaps I should burn down the house (faster than clenaing it).

    And note to any Insurance Adjuster that might be reading this post if my house for some reason DOES burn down, I am ONLY JOKING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @john - Thanks for the encouraging words. I think.

    ReplyDelete