New Header

Image Map

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Scenes from Saturday

The Boy played in a golf tournament yesterday, so I hung out at home with our best friends and the furbabies. Those of us around the house stayed pretty busy with grading papers and working on projects.

I must say it was super-nice to have someone else's husband available to help me with honey-do's. All of the benefits of a guy's help and none of the stress of a spouse's help.

I'm just being honest.

What wasn't super-nice was the help of the boo. Bridget was everywhere I was, and mostly got in the way.

Here we're working on building a picture frame...more on that later this week:


And here we are getting a jump start on Christmas crafts:


Unfortunately, no one helped me with this. I managed to get another kind of boo (a BOO-BOO to be specific) all by myself:

No comments:

Post a Comment