We haven't played that game in a very long time.
That's what 13 years of marriage will do for you.
I suppose it's never late to start anew, so without any further delay...here's one thing I love about The Boy:
- He's funny.
- He knows I hate burnt toast.
- He gives me the orange slice from his Cracker Barrel breakfast plate.
- He encouraged me to start running.
- He knows that I like my hot dogs lightly cooked.
- He gives me good advice.
- He watches rom-coms with me - and doesn't complain.
- He listens to - and laughs along with - Wait Wait.
- He can spot crazy a mile away.
- He doesn't like the beach either.
- He suggested that we get a cat. Then he let me get another one.
- He encouraged me to chase the job of my dreams.
- He learned how to say "I love you" in Kiswahili.
What is one thing you love about someone in your life?