New Header

Image Map

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A New List?

The Boy and I had a wonderful meal last night at The French Room in Dallas.

I can't believe I didn't take photos.

Anyway, it's now 12 hours later and I am still thinking about how wonderful the meal was.

That could be related to having to fast for morning blood work. But that's not the point.

As we left The French Room, I started thinking about all of the wonderful meals I've had (dining out) and wondered what would make my Top 10.

That's a hard task and I'm not sure where I'd start, honestly.

Have you ever stopped to think about the best meals you've eaten?

2 comments:

  1. No, but I bet that most of them would be with you and Kelly. Perhaps it was the good company that perfectly seasoned my favorite meals. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would say the same - not that my best meals were shared with Kelly, but with you and John. And perhaps that is a good measure of "memorableness"...what happens around the table as the meal is shared.

    ReplyDelete