New Header

Image Map

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Making Time

I've been working on a project, off and on, since April: Sewing curtains for guest bedrooms. I started the project with the best of intentions, then life happened.

And you know what happens when life happens. That's right - nothing. Nothing happens at all.

Eventually I grew disgusted with a half-done project and forced myself to finish it. I worked on it, day after day, sewing a little every morning.

Finally last Friday, I finished everything (yay!) and excitedly told my office that I'd finished sewing curtains that morning.

Shut the front door! one of my co-workers exclaimed. You sewed curtains before work?!?

That just made me laugh.

So I told The Boy about my Shut the front door project and he said:

No doubt. I totally agree!
Shut the front door - shut the windows - shut everything!
That's the only way to keep out the crazy.

I can promise you this isn't exactly what he said. But I've slept and the really funny thing he said has now been forgotten - but this is pretty close.

2 comments:

  1. It's a little bit too late to keep out the crazy. I can tell you from experience. I've been there. Crazy seems to follow both of you around.

    ReplyDelete