New Header

Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Artsy-artsy

I've always wanted to go to an exclusive art gallery opening. First, I wanted to know what that experience would be like. Second, I've always wanted the opportunity to have a private tour by a museum conservator.

So it was my very good fortune that my company is the presenting sponsor for the gorgeous Kimbell Museum of Art's fall 2012 exhibition: The Kimbell at 40.



As part of our sponsorship, I was able to attend the exhibition opening events and it was everything I could have hoped it would be...

A lovely light lunch with the press and art community, including the director of another local museum.


And a wonderful guided tour of the exhibition, where I was able to learn many inside stories about the various collection pieces.


Happy 40th anniversary, Kimbell! You're only getting better with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment