He said that, if his experience (and the package warnings) were any indication, that I would be restless, hyper and unbelievably busy...Shannah x 20.
I've been on steroids for over a week now. Dragging around. Still in pain. Exhausted.
And then yesterday happened.
After returning home from a morning eye doctor appointment (more on that tomorrow), I:
- made brisket, mashed potatoes, gravy and green bean casserole for lunch;
- roasted two chickens;
- prepared and froze a batch of chicken enchiladas;
- prepared and froze a container of chicken spaghetti;
- shredded chicken into small size freezer containers for future meals;
- cooked four pounds of hamburger;
- precooked and froze a large batch of spaghetti sauce;
- premixed and froze the ingredients for chili;
- prepared and froze a container of Tex-Mex chili mac;
- cooked a pound of breakfast sausage;
- prepared and froze breakfast burritos;
- made sausage and gravy for tomorrow's breakfast;
- cooked and jarred tapioca pudding;
- washed and stored collard greens;
- washed and stored lettuce;
- washed and stored fresh spinach;
- washed and stored cilantro;
- prepared a vegetarian meal for dinner; and
- washed all of the bed linens and pillows.
Don't get me wrong - I'm still in a bit of pain (that dratted lung!), but I'm not tired and we'll certainly have less stressful evening meal preparation for the next several weeks.