New Header

Image Map

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I love this guy.


I love him more than words can express.

It seems very fitting for such a happily co-dependent couple to have birthdays that are just one day apart. We can turn our individual birthdays into one big two-day BIRTHDAYs FEST.

Lucky us!

But really, lucky me for finding the one person who
  • Knows me so well 
  • Makes me laugh when I can be far too serious
  • Tries any new food I prepare for him
  • Listens to public radio shows on esoteric topics
  • Wholeheartedly dives into the crazy activities I plan
  • Won't retire the Fast Grabber
  • Never speaks an ill word about me to others

My prayer for my husband on his birthday today is that God grants him peace, certainty and joy this next year.

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment