New Header

Image Map

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Craziest Week (in December)

Even nearly a month later, I look back at the insanity that was December and shake my head.

What was I thinking? How did I survive?

Take this week for example...

SUNDAY - Church, followed by Kelly's company's holiday party. Ugly Christmas sweater attire, of course:



One more, just because it still makes me laugh:



MONDAY - Work and meetings in the morning, followed by a flight to DC. Meet up with my uncles for visiting and dinner, then off to the hotel to work and rest network with colleagues followed by work then a short sleep:



TUESDAY - all day meetings, working through breakfast and lunch, with a late dinner and working in the hotel room. Missing Kelly desperately.



WEDNESDAY - all day meetings, working through breakfast and lunch, with a slightly delayed late evening flight home.



THURSDAY - Leadership Plano's December session. Spotted a random work of public art attacked by the Christmas spirit:


And manufacturing plant tour haute couture attire - electrostatic discharge strips to protect the sensitive components being built in the plant:



FRIDAY - Dinner date with Kelly:


Followed by the Michael W Smith and Amy Grant Christmas concert.



SATURDAY - packet pick up for the Dallas Marathon.



Followed by the Andrew Peterson Behold the Lamb concert.



SUNDAY - the Dallas Marathon!



It's amazing to think that I survived all of this - with a PR in the marathon to boot. I told my training group, the Whinos, that my pre-race strategy was "too stressed to care." #truth


No comments:

Post a Comment