Among many things shared over that long lunch, we talked about our mutual desire to live a simpler life. I think it's healthy that two married believing women are able to say "enough is enough" and push for quieter lives.
For many years I've tried to be all that I can be. What I'm learning more and more is that I can more effectively be all that I can be if I try to BE a little less.
Today, one month from my 37th birthday, this is what I want:
- To love my husband more each day
- To maintain a comfortable, clean home
- To have a lap available for a kitty when needed
- To keep my body fit and healthy
- To be a hardworking, trustworthy employee
- To continue being a woman after God's heart