And since I still need to send a letter to On the Border and Brinker...
And since it's Friday but somehow still just midday....
I think I need an attitude adjustment. In fact, I need a small dose of An Attitude of Gratitude.
Today, I am thankful for:
- My colleague Anu - for helping me with a technical project that is more technically difficult than I wanted to tackle alone. (It's still a work in progress!!!)
- My husband - for reminding me that the best stress reliever ever invented was called the Bozo Bop Bag.
- Coldplay - for releasing another rocking album.
- My friend Laura - for hooking me on the Couch-to-5K running plan.
- Our coffee machine with its handy "oops you overslept and the coffee's ready" wake-up beep.
- Lush bubble baths
- Etsy - seriously, what a cool site!
- My cat Bridget - for showing me (again) that sometimes love bites.
- My sister Tami - for giving me a mortal fear of going into a restroom with a cell phone in my pocket.
Ah yes, I'm feeling much better now.