New Header

Image Map

Saturday, January 3, 2009

An Email From Random-Land

Spotted in Kelly's email inbox on Thursday, January 1st:
Hello Kelly,

We wish you lots of cheer, and we are glad to have you here! We would like to take a moment and say, from your family here at Park At Fox Trails - Happy Birthday!!


Sincerely,
Your Team at Park at Fox Trails
Hmmm...

The last time I checked, Kelly's birthday is July 18th. And I'm not sure how/why/when our apartment complex got his email address.

To quote our niece, Savannah, who said this for an entire year as a three-year-old:

Hey! Today's my birf-day!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds vaguely familiar, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And since it was just recently my birf-day, thank you for my birf-day present. It was very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adella says "my birthday is Febuary 28." Say it phonetically and don't add the th at the end of 28. It is just a number to her. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. John - isn't your birthday on the 4th? :)

    Glad you liked the sign!

    ReplyDelete