New Header

Image Map

Friday, January 1, 2010

New New Year's Resolution

I took a look back at my New Year’s Reaffirmations for 2009.

Overall I have to say that I did a relatively decent job. However, I’m giving myself a big F in the “Balanced Life” department.

House, primary job, secondary job as an online instructor, house, furbabies, Boy, running, friends, house, party...I failed at staying balanced.

Last night, I told The Boy that my main goal for 2010 is to Be Ok If It Doesn’t Get Done.

I’m putting my goal into practice right now!

We have guests, and I
  • have ironing sitting in the family room, waiting to be ironed,
  • didn’t sweep…or mop…or scrub the master bathroom (I know, the latter isn’t a big deal for guests, but it was a big deal for me!),
  • am way behind on the blog, and
  • haven’t thought beyond what we’re doing today.
And you know what? Right now, I am O.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment