New Header

Image Map

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

Technically, I'm not at work today - taking a vacation day (or in my case, days) is an easy way to get happy. And since I'm soon to head for a day at the spa (Christmas gift from The Boy!), I have more reasons to be happy than I can count.

But aside from that, I thought I'd share a couple of other things that made me happy this week...

I find that bright infusions of color, particularly after many cold and gray days, can work wonders for lifting the spirits.

Like getting a glimpse of this sunrise on the way to the office:


Or noticing the fun purple water pipe outside my local market:


Does color dramatically improve your mood like it does for me?

4 comments:

  1. Every now and then a splash of color will catch me off guard. I always love a colorful sunrise, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love purple! And dark brown and barn red and french blue.

    I'm partial to a colorful sunset, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this would make me happy too. I guess I am a color evangelist. Color can make my day.
    Pam @ Becolorful

    ReplyDelete