Before I mention the cupcakes...how fun is their brand? Loving the hot pink mixed with the white. It's everywhere, inside and out.
And even better is the back story to the shop that I uncovered while looking for their website. Click here to read more.
Anyway, on to the treats!
The choices are really overwhelming. Our Saturday menu choices:
- Crimson and Cream - red velvet cupcake
- Two Great Tastes chocolate cake with whipped peanut butter frosting
- Coconut Cream - a decadent, sweet cupcake, filled and topped with toasted coconut
- The Destin Key Lime Cake - butter cream with lime zest frosting and pie crust crumble
- Vanilla Bean Vanilla - with chocolate or vanilla butter cream frosting
- Cowboy Carrot - traditional state favorite! toasted walnuts with cream cheese frosting
- Count Rockula Chocolate Cake - chocolate cream frosting, cocoa puffs and marshmallows
- Strawberry Shortcake - vanilla bean cupcake, shortcake topping
- Blackberry Maple – topped with a fresh blackberry
- Judge Joe Cannon - banana cupcake with butter cream frosting and shaved snickers bar
We finally decided on the Blackberry Maple and Cowboy Carrot.
And now I have a long list of cupcake flavor combos to experiment with at home!