New Header

Image Map

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Old Thing - New Use

Just before we moved to the UK, I bought the cutest hose tidy to use at our new home in London. Though made in America, it seemed perfect for English life: wrought iron, with space for flowers above the hose holder:


We brought it back to the States with us (strange the things you decide to keep!), and I used it in our rental foyer to hold a dried floral arrangement and umbrellas.

When we bought the Hayley House, I was stumped over what to do with our hose tidy. I was just about to put it on Freecycle, when a friend mentioned that it perfectly matched the desk I painted for The Niece. Why don't you find a use for it in her room? my friend suggested.

So find a use I did:

Former hose tidy, welcome to your new life as a scarf and hat tidy!

No comments:

Post a Comment