New Header

Image Map

Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthday Weekend Approaches!

It's our birthday weekend. One of the {many} quirky things about our relationship is that our birthdays are just one day apart.

For the record, The Boy is older. 364 days older, to be precise.

Anyway, as I've already shared, I bought him a Garmin 405 for his birthday. He's in love and it's already getting a ton of use:


And because The Boy can't keep a secret either, I already know what I'm getting for my birthday, too! (Good thing, since in this situation keeping a secret would have been near-impossible.)

While I may not be able to keep a secret from The Boy, I can keep a secret from everyone else. {Yay, me!} So you'll just have to wait a while until I actually get my birthday gift and have a chance to write about it.


The suspense is killing you, isn't it?

6 comments:

  1. Is there a bicycle in that little box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bigger than a bread box...and bigger than a bicycle box, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting a new refrigerator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have a new refrigerator! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....maybe a new car? (How come I'm the only one guessing!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally am waiting until tomorrow. I am working VERY hard to learn to not tell surprises early. lol

    ReplyDelete