New Header

Image Map

Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday-Enabled Spruce Ups

The Hayleys received some nice gift certificates for Christmas and the Hayley House was the main beneficiary.

We warmed up our kitchen, replacing our (very) old rug:


With these beauties:


After much consideration regarding slipcover options for the new-to-us furniture:


I took the easy way out and bought premade slip covers. They are a bit wrinkly in this photo, thanks to post-Christmas furniture rearranging. {Next up: pillows!}


And, though it was slightly sad, we said goodbye to our wedding registry bathroom accessories:


There was no sadness, trust me, when I said goodbye to the stains they left on my marble counter tops:


Instead, I brought in these lovelies:


Much more luxurious and spa-like. Just the new look I want for our master bathroom.


Thank you to those who gave us gift certificates! I'd name you on the blog, but it seems a bit of an invasion of privacy. And you know who you are, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment