New Header

Image Map

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Everything's Coming Up Roses

** Insert deep sigh of relief **

The Hayleys are entering a wonderful season. And I'm not talking about spring...or summer, even, though it does feel like summer no-school-holidays are upon us.

That's right - our schedules are lightening up. The Boy just led his last finance class before the summer break. I'm eyeballing the last few weeks of two classes I'm facilitating. Marathons are over for the season, freeing us for fun (yes, I actually said fun) easy (and easy) runs instead of hard-and-fast training schedules. Changes that we've prayed for are in the works on all fronts. Plus I'm 25% of the way through my 101 list!

It's good. It's all very good.

And while I'm not naive enough to think that our schedules will stay this light for an extended period of time, it is a welcome relief.

Instead of breaking into song myself, I'll leave that to the grand dame herself, Ethel Merman!

No comments:

Post a Comment