New Header

Image Map

Friday, April 15, 2011

I Have a Secret

Have you ever heard of the PostSecret project? You can visit the link to learn more, but in short it's part art project and part anonymous confessional.

And it's just plain interesting.

I'm a pretty open person, but I do have a few secrets here and there that I've held on to over the years. That's why I included #92 on my 101 List - Send a postcard to PostSecret.

I finally took a bit of time and played around in Photoshop to create the appropriate graphic masterpiece for my secret. From there, it was a simple matter of printing on cardstock and trimming to mail!

You don't really think that I'm going to share my secret with you, do you?


Hmmm...for some reason, I expected to feel something once my secret was out in the open. I guess I'm not as dark and mysterious as I thought I was. What a shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment