New Header

Image Map

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Why He Married Me

The Boy and I had a very fun afternoon of geocaching yesterday. It was great to enjoy the warm spring weather with a little urban treasure hunting.

These urban "hides" can be very creative. Just yesterday we found caches tucked within trees, tied by fishing line in narrow tubes and deep within pipes that required a liter of water to float out.

It was the latter cache that caused some problems for me. Not the floating the cache out, but standing in the proper location when draining the pipe. Oops!

The Boy laughed and laughed at me. Not very nice, I must say.


I told him as much and he just said:

This is one of the pleasures of being married to you.
I never know what the next disaster you'll bring upon yourself will be!

1 comment: