New Header

Image Map

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Once, Maybe...But

I've just realized that I have a problem. A big problem. I've become Duct Tape Bob...a fix-it-no-matter-how-bad-it-looks type of person.

Evidence?
  • I ran out of gift tags, so 15 presents under our tree are marked with post-it notes.
  • A door knob broke and we've not had time to buy a new one. The hole is currently covered with an index card.
  • My poor camera has suffered irreparable damage from being dropped too many times. The battery case now stays closed with the help of tape.
One quick fix is creativity...but three?

4 comments:

  1. Necessity is the mother of invention. You are simply using your God-given common sense. More people should be like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely!

    More people SHOULD be like me. :)

    {Love you muchly, Mel!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. But if more people were like you, you wouldn't be the unique individual you are now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right. Let's just keep saying that, shall we? ;)

    ReplyDelete