New Header

Image Map

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

The Boy surprised me with a 101 List item on the way downtown to see Michael W. Smith perform with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra.

We were running late - correction, I was running late - so we weren't able to stop for the nice pre-concert dinner that we had planned.

Since we were short on time, The Boy said, You've still never had an In-N-Out burger. Let's do that for dinner.

So we did!


I really was mostly curious what the fuss was about the In-N-Out burger. When they finally opened in Texas over the summer, people waited in line for hours for a burger.

One woman even cried over the experience. Seriously.

Anyway.

I had a standard cheeseburger - no secret menu food for me because I have no idea what's on the secret menu (and wouldn't be able to remember it even if I did).


It was good. The fries were fresh tasting and not greasy. The hamburger was tasty. Would I make a pilgrimage? No. Would I wait in a terribly long line. No. Did I cry? No.

Well, that's not quite true. I did cry a little inside with joy over crossing another item off of my 101 List.

No comments:

Post a Comment