New Header

Image Map

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Exciting Week...So Far

We've had an exciting week so far - and it's just the first of March.
  • We ran a marathon (Sunday).
  • I oversaw another group (my 5th) of professionals through their certification exam
  • We enjoyed a Mavs game (too bad they lost) with friends from church
  • I had my 2nd annual skin exam (nice healthy habit to have, right?!)
  • And...The Boy got his first ever smart phone!

We actually bought it at the end of the last week after his old flip phone...really my old flip phone...finally rolled over and died.

The iPhone has already rocked The Boy's world. And now he's dominating all of us in Words With Friends. It's a bit of a problem, actually.

Still on the agenda? Cooking dinner for our small group, a 5k fun run and dinner with friends over the weekend. Good times!

PS - Know what my Grandma calls me?

PPS - Whirling Dervish.

No comments:

Post a Comment