New Header

Image Map

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Change Is Frustrating

I don't want this. But I don't want that. What I want is what I can't have.

Do you know what I mean?

The Boy and I have endured some terrible, horrible, necessary change over the last 18 months. Lots of tears (by both of us), lots of anger, lots of frustration.

Frustration is birthed when you are unable to change or achieve something - in my case, that usually looks like wanting to force others to do what I want them to do, behave how I want them to behave or be who I want them to be.

Or maybe it's more often the case that I can't do what I want to do, behave how I want to behave or be who I want to be.

And you know, that's just frustrating.


Background image courtesy of nirots at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment