New Header

Image Map

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Recipe: Crock Pot Candy

Another quick recipe for an easy candy that is soooooo delicious. Addictive, even.

And did I mention that it's easy? I swear that it's simple enough for even the most novice of cooks to make.

My mother-in-law gave me this recipe years ago.

Crock Pot Candy
  • 1 pkg chocolate bark (also called candy coating)
  • 1 pkg almond bark (also called candy coating)
  • 1 4-oz bar German chocolate (found in the baking aisle)
  • 1 12-oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 20-oz jar salted peanuts
  • 1 20-oz jar unsalted peanuts
Place all ingredients in a crock pot and heat on low for 1 hour. Then turn off crock pot and stir mixture every 15 minutes for 2 hours. Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper and let sit until hardened. It will take a couple of hours for the mixture to fully harden.

I have successfully halved this recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment