That I don't have.
This, however, satisfies both my desire for posole on a cold day and my scant time available for cooking.
Superfast Chicken Posole
Original recipe from Cooking Light
Below are with my changes
- 1 T olive oil
- 3/4 t ground cumin
- 1/2 t chili powder
- 2 t minced garlic
- 12 oz pkg frozen chopped onion and celery mix
- 8 canned tomatillos, coarsely chopped
- 1 15 oz can white hominy, rinsed and drained
- 28-32 oz low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 c chopped skinless boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 ripe peeled avocado, diced
- Cilantro leaves
- Tortilla chips
Some people also top with thinly sliced radishes, but my love doesn't like radishes so we skip them.