All in all, I acomplished 91 items on my list. There were 8 items I didn't even start and 2 that I felt I still need to work on, so I've put them on my next list.
My favorite things from this past project?
- Fully fund our emergency fund
- Replace the mailbox
- Take a cooking class with Kelly
- Participate in YHL's Pinterest Challenge
- Take a trip to Cuba
- We now buy our meat in Muenster, Texas.
- Leadership Plano changed the trajectory of my career.
- I'm focused on achieving another marathon PR.
- We want to go back to Cuba.
However, the most transformative part of this past 101 list was letting go of the 8 items I didn't do and being ok with it. For me, growth came through recognizing that goals are sometimes simply tasks and that time, focus and energy have to be accounted in any rearview mirror analysis.
The next 101 list is going to be fun! And it starts...tomorrow!
[ Click here to see what I have planned for the next 1001 days. ]