New Header

Image Map

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blame It On the Rain...

Have you ever had a morning where your hair will Just Not Cooperate?

Monday morning, it was as though my hair laughed at the thought of hair products. Rebelled when the hair dryer and straightener were brought near.

It was not a good day.

So I gave up. I took a laissez-faire approach and let my hair do whatever it pleased.

I call this look Bed Head, as in, I didn't do anything with my hair other than getting out of bed (belying the time I actually spent working with it).

Now you all know (roughly) what I look like first thing in the morning...feel sorry for The Boy for what he has to visually endure every day!


The irony of posting about hair woes the day after posting about my creative hair supply storage system isn't lost on me.

1 comment:

  1. That's called a tousel hair look. Some gals work a long time to get their locks to look like that.

    ReplyDelete