New Header

Image Map

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Organizing My Thoughts

I've noticed that my idea files have begun to burst the seams...so much so that I can't find my great ideas when I need them!

I decided it was high time to get organized. I got a large notebook dedicated for my inspiration pages.


I think my favorite part is the custom cover and spine that I made with my digital scrapbooking files. (I wonder why can I find time to make a notebook cover but I can't find time to get caught up on scrapbooking??)


I put in plenty of dividers, covering just about every area of the house, from specific rooms to organization strategies to landscaping plans.

Then it was a simple matter of sorting all of my tear sheets and putting them in the folder.


And since I'm not sure how long it will be before my inspirations turn into reality, I made sure to jot notes on each page to capture my thoughts.


Now I feel organized and ready to start on our next home improvement project!

No comments:

Post a Comment