New Header

Image Map

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Feel The Love

Who says that Rainy Days and Mondays always have to get a girl down?

It rained all day in Dallas. And it was a Monday in every sense of the word - literally and metaphorically. And while at the orthopedic surgeon's office, I learned that my Bum Leg is officially Medial Tibia Stress Syndrome.

Definitely not one of my better days.

But I'm not feeling down. You see,
  • While sitting in the doctor's office, I emailed my plight to my family and was overwhelmed with encouraging emails back. (I'll admit it - I'm addicted to my Blackberry!)
  • As I hobbled to the car, The Boy called. He'd stepped out of an all-day meeting to check on me. How sweet is that?
  • When I got home, I found a packet full of newspaper clippings from my mom. Yay!
  • Also sitting on the counter was a mysterious box from my Good Friend Mel. When I opened it, the smell of peppermint wafted through the kitchen. How could she have known I had just eaten the very last piece of her amazing peppermint bark?!? Yumm-y!



This wasn't a bad Monday at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment