New Header

Image Map

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rainy Days Lead To...

After days of chilly drizzle, the sun broke out and gave the Hayley Household a bit of a surprise...spring is on the way!!! Look at these lovely little buds on one of our trees in the backyard.


But the weather's also wreaking havoc on my hair. I finally gave up and went with the tousled bed head look that I've sported before:


But all's not well in Bed Head Land. One of my colleagues stopped by my desk and said: Wow! I like your hair...kind of.

Me: Kind of? Is that kind of a compliment or kind of an insult?

Him: No, really! I like it! I meant to say it was kind of like a 60's hippie style but then thought I should say that, so I just stopped talking.

Me: Oh, ok. Well, thanks...kind of!

No comments:

Post a Comment