New Header

Image Map

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Keeping Track

Last month I only accomplished two things on my 101 in 1001 List:
  • #80 - display my nativity collection
  • #87 - Make my grandma's angel food cake
Well, two things are better than no-things, right?

So what do I think I can reasonably tackle this month? I'm hoping that these will get checked off:
  • #2 - keep a food journal for one week
  • #40 - learn to strip furniture
  • #79 - finish getting fire extinguishers for the house
I don't think that's asking too much of myself.

What's on your July agenda?

6 comments:

  1. I'm betting on getting the fire extinguishers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #40 should be the last thing tackled! Or perhaps "learn how" but forget doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I 9et all of them done!

    @Nita-they now make an organic stripper that is jelly-like, easy to apply and let sit, that smells like citris. I'm hoping it makes the task a little less dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My list:
    - get the house cleaned up
    - catch up on months of missed sleep
    - visit a friend :)

    The first two are negotiable. The third - not budging on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Not budging"-you keep using that phrase. I don't think it means what you think it means. (Cue Princess Bride)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I climbed a mountain yesterday.

    ReplyDelete