New Header

Image Map

Friday, August 10, 2012

A Very Weird Week

This week has been strange.

Strange in that I ran three times and didn't fall down once, but I tripped and almost fell walking to the train.

Strange in that I rode home one evening on the train with someone who was obviously struggling with a mental disorder - and even stranger that someone called the police to deal with the situation (she really was just talking loudly and randomly), making us all arrive home late.

Strange in that a teenager in our neighborhood (suspicions abound as to whom, but proof is not in hand) drew a male part on my driver's side window in shoe polish...and then felt the need to write out what the drawing was, in case I couldn't recognize it. (Have some confidence in your drawing skills already!)

What could the weekend possibly have in store for us? Maybe I shouldn't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment