New Header

Image Map

Friday, August 10, 2012

On the Agenda

I have two things on the agenda for tomorrow.

1. Go for an 8.5 mile training run.

2. Spend the remainder of the day relaxing with The Boy.

The latter is very exciting - well truthfully, nearly anything is more exciting than running at 5 a.m. on a Saturday.

Though I'd be lying if I said I hated early morning runs. The weather is cooler, I'm able to release any pre-day stress and get my heart pumping. It's good.

But on to the matter of relaxing with The Boy. We intend to enjoy a leisurely post-run breakfast, with plenty of coffee, at our favorite French cafe. We're also going to make a day of it at the spa.

I probably will take a nap while there. Maybe two.

I have a million things that need doing at home and for work. But tomorrow there are only two things that really need doing. And I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment