New Header

Image Map

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Dive Expedition: Chateau Snow

An extraordinarily hot late summer day (105F? NO THANK YOU!) calls for extreme cooling measures...like a trip to a local snow cone shop.

And, as is usually the case, the more dive-ish the snow cone shop, the better the snow cone.

That's why we stopped by Chateau Snow in Marshall, Texas for a cool treat.


My banana fudge bomb "sno cone" tasted just like a Blue Bell banana fudge bomb.


The Boy's root beer float may not have looked like a root beer float, but it definitely tasted like one.


Our only complaint was that Chateau Snow uses a little too much syrup - instant sugar coma instead of refreshing cool treat. If we stop by again, I'll ask them to put on half as much syrup (and I bet I'll enjoy it twice as much).

Ironically, our friend S got a sno cone with not-enough-syrup.

I guess that's what happens at a dive - you never know exactly what you're gonna get.

(And hey - I've visited six dives this year! Yay for another 101 list item checked off! However, The Boy and I have a list of several others we want to try in the months to come, so be on the lookout for more Dive Expeditions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment