New Header

Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2014

Recognizing Your Season of Life

I've had people apologize to me for not being able to participate in something for a variety of reasons - they're parents, they've just purchased a house, they've gotten involved in a church-related activity, etc.

My response is always the same:

It's just the season of life that you're in.

It's important to recognize and accept that your life will change over the years.

These changes will necessitate adjustment in your own life: changing focus, saying no when you'd like to say yes, saying yes to things you'd rather say no to, slowing down, speeding up, travelling more, travelling less, more responsibility, less responsibility...

It's just the season of life that you're in. Accept it and know that this, too, shall pass.

That's why it's important to be intentional, regardless of what season you're in.

As for me, I'm in a busy season of life for the next month or so. While I'd like to blog daily on the ol' Hayley Daily, I have to accept that I might not be able to.

It's just where things are right now, and it's ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment